Thursday, March 31, 2011

Registering!!

Anyone who says registering is fun, is on CRACK!!  Luckily my mom went with me for the first round!  We headed to Babies R Us!  2 and 1/2 hours later we felt like we were done!  We realized we left off sheets, and other bedding stuff but we were so tired we did not care!

Next came round 2!!  This time Randy came along!  Target is much smaller, so it only lasted an hour!!  I'm not 100% sure what is all on there because Randy had the gun!!  I actually may need to look into that! 

My next business venture is a person who will register for you! If they could have done all the necessities, then I could have done all the cute stuff online!

I am 24 weeks today!!  Only 16 more to go!!  It is crazy how my mind races thinking about what things will be like when Piper gets here!  I wonder what or who she is going to look like!!  It's just so crazy to think about!  I get more and more excited as the days pass by!!

Oh yeah, my BFF at work got engaged yesterday!!  Jenna Sanders will soon be Jenna Collie!!  I am so excited for her!!       

No comments:

Post a Comment