Tuesday, June 26, 2012

8 months old!

I honestly can't believe our sweet, wonderful, beautiful baby is getting so close to a year old.
8 months old! 3-28-12
She looks so chubby here!!
Meet my best friend Norah. We enjoy playing together and going out to eat. Our mommies are very funny and they always make us laugh.These 2 girls really love seeing reach other.  Piper enjoys using Norah as a stepping stool. LOL


As usual I am growing and changing so much. I have started standing on my own.  I am working really hard on walking so watch out mommy and daddy I am about to be on the move.  


"Look mom no hands!"

Our crazy love really enjoyed her first Easter! As usual she got a bunch of goodies!

She also started this beautiful smile! Lol! Crazy kid!  It is the cutest smile I have ever seen.


The 2 loves of my life on Easter Sunday.  We went to church for the first time and P did really well.  She enjoyed spending the time with her Nana, Cortney, and Aunt Carol.  

My cousins Karsyn and Keaton came in town for Easter.  They were watching me and we found out I like to eat crayons.  I guess thats what happens when you let 6 year old girls babysit.  (we were just in the other room)

My mom got me this cool new ball pit and I just had to load it up and take it to Norah's to try out! Norah loved it so much we let her borrow it. (For a few months)

I really shocked mom and dad when i took my first steps.  I was a little unsure but I liked it so much I did it again and they were able to record it. :)

 

This video was 3 days shy of 9 months old.  4/25/12
I like starting new things before I get a month older.

As for Randy and I, we have really enjoyed playing and chasing Piper all around.  She is really becoming her own person with the best personality!  She is such a loving, sweet, wild, and crazy girl.  She is he daddy's pride and joy and I see the love in his eyes every time he sees her.  (the same for her, She is for sure a daddy's girl! 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: