Friday, June 24, 2011

36 week check up!

This week started the fun every week dr appt. The best part is getting checked. It is uncomfortable but kind of exciting.

Nothing was going on down there! Piper is head down and getting a little lower!

I have 4 weeks left or if you look at it by dr appointments 3! I can't believe the time is so close!! Randy is ready for her to get here! I love how excited he is getting. He can't wait an longer to meet his little girl!

Me- I'm getting nervous!! I am not that person who had everything done the week I found out it was a girl. So needless to say I still have a few things to get done. The most important is packing my bags!! *my second child may not have a decorated room!! Lol! Other than my bags I think most everything is done.
-her millions of clothes are washed
-all of her equipment is put together and ready to help her sleep! (fingers crossed)
-her parents are super ready and that's all that matters!

I have not had much weight gain anywhere except my belly. I'm not a belly picture person but I will post a weekly one until piper makes her appearance!! I will even be a trooper and try to post one before heading to the hospital!
*36 week belly picture! Zeus can't wait for his sister to get here!


I will be posting a secret phrase when we are headed to the hospital! So keep your eyes posted for something crazy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment