Thursday, June 30, 2011

37 weeks

I'm about to start being a Debbie Downer!! Still nothing going on. I understand I still have 3 weeks but that is only 2 doctor visits. I would like for something to start going on!! I don't want her to come early I just don't want to be induced!! Dr. G said he would let me go a week over. So it's still just a waiting game!

Randy and I are ready for her, let's just hope she's ready for us!! Lol! I think she knows already that we are crazy! All her clothes are cleaned and put away. Our bags are packed, cameras are charged, and the house is as ready as it will ever be!



Her room is pretty much done, so pictures to come by next week for sure. I have 1 more thing to put on the wall. It is one of the things you stick on the wall. It has 105 pieces to stick up there. Randy told me I was on my own!
Here is my 37 week belly!! It is growing the most it has the whole time!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment